Save A Bundle On Prescription Glasses

on Saturday, December 4, 2010
Many people don't know you can save tons of money by buying your glasses online. Between me and my husband we save hundreds of dollars a year on prescription glasses. Both of us are not gentle on our glasses and we're full time glasses wearers.  All you'll need to order glasses online is your current glasses prescription.  My favorite website for glasses is Zenni Optical . You can get a pair of glasses for as low as $6.95 plus shipping. Its always $4.95 for shipping no matter how many pairs you buy. I have to say I am impressed with the quality of these glasses. Zenni Optical is definitely a website to check out.

If your like me and you or your spouse need ANSI approved safety glasses for work, another website to order from is RX-Safety Its not as cheap as Zenni Optical but it way cheaper than going to the doctor for safety glasses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment